SuiPad is The Premier Launchpad for Tier 1 Projects on the SuiNetwork.
SuiPad IDO Whitelist
IDO on Dao Maker
Join whitelist: https://daomaker.com/company/suipad/nIi91hrafn
Registrations are opened to anyone with more than $500 worth of any tokens in their wallet.
Whitelist on Discord
- Wallet Submission Start: 28th April 2023 13:00 UTC
- Wallet Submission End: 4th May 2023 13:00 UTC
- OG (Private) Round Sale: 7th May 2023 13:00 UTC
- OG (Private) Round Price: $0.035
- WL (Public) Round Sale: 8th May 2023 13:00 UTC
- WL (Public) Round Price: $0.05
- Distribution: 11th May 2023 12:00 UTC
SuiPad whitelist is going live on 28th of April at 13:00 (UTC). You may register for OG (Private) Round Sale and WL (Public) Round Sale by submitting your wallet if you have OG role / WL role in discord respectively. We will explain the details on how to participate in this article.
The whitelist will be open between 28th April 2023 13:00 (UTC) and 4th May 2023 13:00 (UTC).
Important Note: Make sure you are on our official discord: discord.gg/suipad
If You Have an OG/WL Role
If you have an OG role in discord: you will be eligible to participate in both private and public IDO.
If you have a WL role in discord: you will be eligible to participate in public IDO only.
Note: If you are OG, you will only need to submit wallet in OG form (no need to submit in WL), you’ll be eligible to participate in both private and public IDO.
If You Do Not Have either OG/WL Role
If you do not have either OG/WL roles, you won’t be eligible to participate in IDO. However, you will still have time to win it with the instructions below:
Complete three tasks from below (1 and 2 are mandatory, then choose one from 3 , 4 , and 5):
- Write a tweet about SuiPad IDO, tag @SuiPadxyz, #SuiPad, and pin the tweet (Mandatory)
- Quote tweet SuiPad Fundraise tweet and SuiPad IDO tweet, follow by tagging 3 friends. (Mandatory)
- Forward SuiPad Fundraise Tweet and SuiPad IDO tweet to 5 communities (TG or Discord); if you own a community, pin it at your community channel (Optional)
- Publish SuiPad IDO news on any Crypto or Finance related PR, in any language. (Optional)
- Post a video about SuiPad IDO on Youtube (min length 2minutes) (Optional)
Once the above are completed, fill up this form below (deadline 2nd May) :
What is SuiPad (SUIP)?
SuiPad is a community-centric premier launchpad for innovative blockchain startups on Sui network. Our flagship product is the SuiPad launchpad, an IDO launchpad that allows community to participate in early-stage token sales for stringently vetted Tier-1 projects. With the official partnership with MystenLabs, our unique curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in Sui blockchain.
What makes SuiPad (SUIP) unique?
The Problems We Want to Address:
- Lack of Knowledge Among Retail Investors. Most AMAs and project information shown online favors the project owners more. IDO participants have very limited knowledge as to how to properly analyze a project from different angles and metrics.
- Token Price Falls below IDO Price. Many IDO Participants suffer from tokens dumping right after TGE, especially in bear market
SuiPad Killer Features:
- Sui Tank. An educational and entertaining Web3 Shark Tank series. With 6 VC panelists ready to grill the project owners from ground up so that participants can see the real deal behind every projects, eliminating the camouflage that most projects tend to do nowadays.
- SuiPad Shield Insurance. An innovative insurance feature to safeguard participants’ principal capital, tailoring to everyone’s risk appetite.
What is SuiPad (SUIP) roadmap?
- SuiPad on Tesnet
- Multiple wallet integration
- Tesnet IDO for multiple projects on Sui
- Continuous marketing push and community building
- SuiPad on Mainnet
- $SUIP IDO
- Staking pool and SuiPad Shield
- 1st batch of IDO (4 projects)
- Production of SuiTank first season (8 Episodes)
- SuiTank first season on air
- 2nd batch of IDO (8 projects)
- 1st Cohort of SuiPad Incubation Program
- 1st Cohort of SuiPad Academy
- 2nd Cohort of SuiPad Incubation
- 3th batch of IDO (8 projects)
SuiPad (SUIP) revenue streams
SuiPad collects 10% from fundraise, as operational cost.
How does SuiPad (SUIP) work?
How SuiPad Shield Works?
Currently in the market, most launchpads/IDO platforms do not have protection in place to safeguard users’ principal capital against volatility when investing in newer crypto projects, making it an extremely high risk activity for IDO participants.
At SuiPad, we have engineered an Insurance feature to protect the user’s principal capital. For example, if a user buy the IDO round of a launchpad project, the user can choose to add 15 % of invested funds to buy insurance. The insurance fee will then be sent to the SuiPad Shield Pool. The SuiPad Shield Pool will then cover any potential loss of the user’s principal capital for the next 7 days – on the 7th day since the IDO launch, if the average peak price is lower than the IDO price, the SuiPad Shield Pool will cover the differences to the user, so the user’s principal capital is well protected. On the other hand, if the project does well, the user’s return will be infinity% – 15% paid in insurance costs.
Insurance Protocol Mechanism
- Launchpad participants can decide if they want to purchase SuiPad Shield
- All the insurance fee will go to the insurance pool directly
- The fund will be used to repay the loss of IDO investment After 7 days, DAO will calculate the average peak price of 7 days (UTC+0).
- If the average peak price dropped below the IDO price, the difference will be covered. If the insurance pool do not have enough funds to repay the debt, fund raised from project IDO will be used.
- If the insurance pool is not utilized, it will be accumulated for the subsequent launches.
- Project: ABC
- IDO Price: $1
- Allocation size: 500 usdc
- Insurance fee: 75 usdc (15% of allocation size)
- The 75 usdc will go into insurance pool.
- After IDO, the average peak price of ABC after 7 days = $0.7
SuiPad Staking & Tiering
SuiPad Tier System is one of the core of SuiPad Platform, ensuring certain level of commitment and allowing stakers to participate in project IDO.
SuiPad Staking & Tiering go hand-in-hand. To qualify for a specific tier, you must stake $SUIP tokens on SuiPad.
There are 6 tiers, namely:
- Ruby: 2,500 SUIP staked
- Sapphire: 5,000 SUIP staked
- Emerald: 10,000 SUIP staked
- Diamond: 30,000 SUIP staked
- Crown: 50,000 SUIP staked
- Sui: 100,000 SUIP staked
The more SUIP you stake, the higher tier you earn, the bigger allocation size you get for project IDO.
There will be a 15 days of cool-down period after staking.
We constantly review our tiering, weightage and distribution mechanism to ensure the most fair model for our community.
SuiPad Lock Multiplier
SuiPad Lock Multiplier system enables SUIP stakers to enjoy a higher tier without having to stake additional tokens.
When you lock your staked SUIP for a predefined term, you’ll be able to enjoy a multiplier to your staked SUIP
There are 3 locking terms you can choose, each with a set multiplier:
- 3 months → 1.3x Multiplier
- 6 months → 1.5x Multiplier
- 12 months → 2x Multiplier
Eg: Kelly who staked 2500 SUIP (Ruby tier), decided to lock the staked SUIP for 12 months, she will then receive a 2x multiplier for her staked SUIP resulting the smart contract recognizing it as 5000 SUIP (2500 SUIP x 2), hence she is now getting the Sapphire tier. 12 months later, Kelly’s staked SUIP is now unlocked, she will get her tier refreshed from Sapphire back to Ruby, and she can unstake the 2500 SUIP that she staked one year ago.
This Lock Multiplier mechanism allows our committed community to be able to earn a higher tier without having to stake additional tokens, at the same time contribute to overall governance of SUIP.
SuiPad Shark Tank (SuiTank)
SuiTank is a reality show series in which Web3 builders pitch their business to a panel of venture capitalists to secure investment from them. This is so-called the Web3 Shark Tank.
The show features a panel of experienced VC, termed as “Sharks”, who listen to builders’ pitches for their business or product. These VC will judge the business concepts and products pitched and then decide whether to invest, live on the show.
The participants are Web3 builders, product designers, or service operators who have what they consider to be a viable and potentially very promising project, but who lack funding and/or business acumen.
Before the show, the participants have named a specific amount of funds they wish to get along with a % in the project that the participants is offering to sell to the VC. The rules stipulate that if they do not raise at least this amount from the sharks, they get nothing.
The sharks probe the idea further once the participants has made the presentation. This will either reveal a sound business proposition resulting in an investment offer from one or more of the sharks or a withdrawal from the transaction by all of the sharks.
SuiTank is a reality show which is meant to be a educational program for community to learn from the experienced VCs on how to analyze a project, and a platform for builders to showcase their products and eventually raise funds. Stay tuned for SuiTank!
SuiPad Academy is a 16-week full online Web3 coding bootcamp that trains people to become Web3 developers.
We offer full-time, 16-week program that covers the front end and back end technologies, computer science fundamentals, as well as Web3 development that includes SuiMove as the core. Remote classes are live and interactive, and include one-on-one help, professional mentorship, opportunities to build real products, and frequent code reviews.
We also help students find employment within Web3 space by providing interview preparation, portfolio review, effective resume writing tips, and salary negotiation practice.
To participate, students will need to purchase $6,000 worth of $SUIP tokens and stake on SuiPad throughout the 16 weeks of learning.
What is SuiPad (SUIP) marketing strategy?
Through organizing multiple great IDO with projects introduced by Mystenlabs, KOL push from different regions. Zealy campaign, OAT campaign on Galxe, AMA with kucoin and other community.
What are SuiPad (SUIP) token utilities?
Users will have to stake $SUIP to earn tier to participate in IDO.
Follow our official social media accounts to stay updated.
REGISTER ACCOUNT TO GET BIG BONUS 💰!
Follow us to get the best Whitelist Alerts:
Join Telegram: https://t.me/whitelist_alert
Follow Twiter: https://twitter.com/whitelistalert
Join Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/whitelistalert
Bookmark the website: https://whitelistalert.com/