The community has been super excited and supportive right from the beginning of our project. The number of projects that are building on Solana is only growing by the day, and SolRazr aims to be the de-facto IDO platform for any project building on Solana.
Now, how do you apply for whitelist and the airdrop? You only need to do one thing — Apply For Whitelist and you will become eligible for Airdrop too
Link to whitelist application — head to https://solrazr.com and you will see a banner that will take you to the whitelisting form. (which is also the application to the airdrop)
A detailed walkthrough of the whitelist application process is available here
How to do whitelist
Step 1: Prepare for Whitelisting
Head to solrazr.com and click the banner at the top.
Step 2: Connect Your Wallet
Next, click on Connect Wallet.
You can connect by choosing your preferred wallet. We support Sollet, Phantom and Slope. Sollet is an open-source wallet for advanced users and developers. For a more effortless experience and user support, we recommend Phantom or Slope.
Read instructions to set up your Sollet wallet
Read instructions to set up your Phantom wallet
Read instructions to set up your Slope wallet
Step 3: Trust, But Verify
Once the wallet is connected, your Solana address will be displayed. Please verify if it is the correct address. Proceed to fill in additional details required for whitelisting by clicking on the button below:
Step 4: Provide All the Required Details
You will be asked to verify your email, fill in a CAPTCHA and perform a few tasks to finish your registration.
Here is the task list
- Join SolRazr official telegram channels — Announcement & Community
- Follow SolRazr official Twitter account
- Like and retweet the pinned tweet from our official Twitter account
- Comment on the pinned tweet by tagging two of your friends and share the link of the Twitter comment in the whitelist form
Step 5: Almost There? Nope. All Done!
Your whitelist registration is successfully complete once you see this screen after submission.
Public IDO — things to note
- Token: SOLR
- IDO Token Price: $0.30
- IDO pool size: $300K
- Blockchain: Solana (SPL Token)
- Launchpad: SolRazr
- Platform: Desktop Only (Mobile not supported)
- Allocation amount: $300
- Supported Wallets (desktop only): Sollet, Phantom Wallet, Slope Finance
- Is KYC required for participation in IDO? Yes
- How do you select the final list of participants who can take part in the IDO? Lottery from the eligible list of whitelist applications
- IDO vesting terms: 50% unlocked on TGE. 10% unlocked each month over 5 months.
- Token Economics: https://solrazr.gitbook.io/solrazr/solr-token/token-economics
Airdrop — things to note
- 100,000 SOLR to be airdropped!
- Winners will be announced after IDO is complete
- Airdropped tokens can be claimed by winners and the exact time will be announced after the IDO. For now, all you need to do is to apply for the whitelist to become eligible for the airdrop.
Have more questions? Go to our FAQ
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you into our community and be part of our success.
REGISTER ACCOUNT TO GET BIG BONUS 💰!
BINANCE | HUOBI | MEXC | KUCOIN | BYBIT | GATE | FTX | COINLIST
Follow us to get the best Whitelist Alerts:
Join Telegram: https://t.me/whitelist_alert
Follow Twiter: https://twitter.com/whitelistalert
Join Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/whitelistalert
Bookmark the website: https://whitelistalert.com/