ProjectX works to provide the most secure and simplified way to gain exposure to the NFT market by further developing current investment vehicles with the use of indexes and ETFs. The aim is to create different themed pools of NFTs which include Music, Digital Art, Sports Cards, and KOL issued NFTs to name a few. At the same time projectX is solving the liquidity problem for NFT owners.
IDO Whitelist in RedKite
- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, Friday, September 3, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 01:00 p.m UTC, Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- Winner announcement: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- IDO date: Thursday, September 9, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 Guaranteed allocation): 11:15 a.m UTC — 12:15 p.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS for whitelisters, max $50): 12:15 p.m UTC — 12:30 p.m UTC
- Listing time: 01:30 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 02:00 p.m UTC
📖 Pool Detail
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.03 per $XIL
- Vesting schedule: 30% at TGE, 35% 2nd month, 35% 3rd month
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation:
📖 How to join the ProjectX IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for ProjectX public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Follow ProjectX’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @ProjectX_NFT and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @Official_ProjectX and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @Official_ProjectX_ANN @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet the IDO announcement tweet with hashtags #RedKite #ProjectX $PKF $XIL
📌 NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE.
Step 3: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Stake to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool.
If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
Step 4: Join the ProjectX IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure.
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the ProjectX IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!
- Telegram Announcement: English | Vietnamese
- Telegram Official Group: Global | Vietnam
- Telegram Community Group — Managed by Trusted Partners: Korea
REGISTER ACCOUNT TO GET BIG BONUS 💰!
BINANCE | HUOBI | MEXC | KUCOIN | BYBIT | GATE | FTX | COINLIST
Follow us to get the best Whitelist Alerts:
Join Telegram: https://t.me/whitelist_alert
Follow Twiter: https://twitter.com/whitelistalert
Join Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/whitelistalert
Bookmark the website: https://whitelistalert.com/