Kyoko Finance is a DAO-to-DAO (D2D) and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Through their platform, they hope to address issues such as (1) rising entry costs and (2) siloed in-game assets across different blockchains.
Kyoko IDO Allowlist on Polkastarter
ALL allowlist entries will be screened and cross-checked. The team has a fancy new coffeemaker and they’re working overtime to make sure that scammers, bots, and other bad actors are disqualified from Kyoko’s IDO. These are a few of the possible violations that will lead to automatic allowlist disqualification:
- Invalid Discord addresses, wallet addresses, Telegram handles, Emails, or Twitter accounts
- Entries by bots or any form of automation
- Entries with duplicate identities*
- Entries with any incomplete step in the process as described above
- Prohibited country of origin
List of countries prohibited from participating:
Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, People’s Republic of China, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Kyoko is a DAO-to-DAO credit provider, P2P NFT lending platform, and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players.
- Kyoko brings credit to the blockchain and provides financial support for DAOs through the industry’s first DAO-to-DAO lending protocol.
- Kyoko solves the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains, through its innovative cross-chain asset lending platform.
- Kyoko has raised over $7 million between its seed, private, and strategic fundraising rounds. Investors include Animoca Brands, Morningstar Ventures, YGGSEA, Infinity Ventures Crypto (IVC), AXIA8, Red Building Capital, NGC Ventures, Momentum 6, Kliff Capital, BlockchainSpace, BreederDAO, SweeperDAO, ATEN Infinity Ventures, and more. Project advisors include well-known industry titans, Mr. Block and Brian Lu.
Kyoko offers three services: DAO-to-DAO loans, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain GameFi asset lending.
Kyoko finances the future of Web3 development through its DAO-to-DAO loans.
Kyoko offers two types of DAO-to-DAO loans: credit loans and collateralized loans. DAOs and guilds will be eligible to apply for Kyoko’s credit whitelist to obtain liquidity. Whitelisted organizations can also lock ERC-20 tokens, $KYOKO tokens, or NFTs into the Kyoko Vault as collateral for higher credit lines.
VCs and other users can obtain attractive interest rates via Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO liquidity pool when they deposit USDT in return for interest income and $KYOKO tokens. They may also be eligible for early investment opportunities and airdrops from high-potential emerging guilds.
Bringing liquidity to an illiquid NFT market.
Kyoko’s P2P lending platform matches lenders and borrowers to release liquidity for NFTs. Users with NFTs on hand that have funding needs can provide their NFTs as collateral on Kyoko’s P2P lending protocol to borrow funds. The platform allows users to customize the loan amount, interest rate, and loan period. Once an agreement is reached, the Kyoko platform acts as the executor and issues a smart contract with the user-customized criteria.
Earn BIG with P2E for a fraction of the cost with Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform.
Guilds and players need a solution to maximize the utility of their idle in-game assets while also having the ability to borrow new game assets and earn more income. Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform allows lenders to list game assets across different blockchains on a single platform, while guilds and players can borrow their desired NFTs to enter new games at a fraction of the cost.
With Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform, guilds and players can monetize their unused in-game assets, while newcomers can play games and earn income more easily than what’s currently possible.
As the industry becomes more crowded, there are fewer resources to go around.
DAOs and GameFi guilds are taking the world by storm alongside the development of the Web3 and GameFi industries. Each day brings new organizations that have enormous potential but simply lack the resources to grow. DAOs have difficulties tapping into their deep Treasury reservoirs, while Guilds suffer from a severe cash crunch to grow operations – both of which underscore a strong demand for blockchain-based credit.
Industry financing and connectivity through one single convenient platform.
Kyoko offers a one-stop platform that provides liquidity to the Web3 and GameFi industries. Through its DAO-to-DAO lending, Kyoko provides DAOs and Guilds with the liquidity they require to maintain operations while also allowing them to stake their onhand resources as collateral for larger credit loans. Kyoko also bridges high-potential DAOs and Guilds with the industry connections and resources they need to grow.
Meanwhile, Kyoko’s P2P NFT lending platform and cross-chain asset lending market bring liquidity to the traditionally illiquid NFT market and lower the cost of entry into popular P2E titles by bridging gaming blockchains through a single marketplace for Guilds, investors, and players to bring their game to the next level.
The raised funds will be used to cover the team’s operating costs for 36 months.
50% of raised funds will be used as liquidity for DAO-to-DAO loans, 10% go to operational expenses, 30% to liquidity and exchanges and 10% to the ecosystem.
Kyoko’s main sources of income are from its transaction fees and interest margins. Kyoko’s platform will charge 1% on the principal of each P2P loan per transaction and 5% interest on cross-chain asset lending transactions. The platform will also generate income off the interest margin of DAO-to-DAO loans in a similar way to AAVE’s business model.
100% of Kyoko’s income will be distributed to locked token holders. The specific use of these funds will be decided by voting from the Kyoko DAO.
When they’re not inventors, they’re innovators.
Kyoko is the first mover and has no competitors in its DAO-to-DAO lending business and cross-chain asset lending market. The team is months ahead of schedule on its product releases and is moving fast to maintain its market advantage.
DAO-to-DAO loans are an enormous opportunity. In just the US alone, the traditional corporate credit bond market was valued at approximately $8.5 trillion in the middle of 2021. This is demonstrative of the enormous demand for credit – a healthy appetite that is crucial to feeding a metaverse industry that’s expected to swell past $1 trillion by 2025, according to a recent report by Greyscale. Bringing credit onto the blockchain represents a huge market with robust demand and enormous opportunity. This is where the true future lies.
In its P2P NFT lending business, Kyoko has further innovated on user protections. For example, both Arcade and NFTfi could be considered competitors in P2P NFT lending. However, neither competitor platform offers liquidation protection, which exposes the lender to significant risk should the borrower fail to repay a loan. Kyoko has addressed this shortcoming by incorporating a liquidation mechanism that triggers after a borrower defaults on their loan, thereby offering additional security to the lender and his or her assets. This is just one example of the many innovations that Kyoko has included in its solutions to improve user experience.
The project has raised $7M from the industry’s top investors.
The outside world firmly believes in Kyoko’s vision and ability to deliver. The team has raised over $7 million USDT from top-tier investors that include: Animoca Brands, Morningstar Ventures, YGGSEA, Infinity Ventures Crypto (IVC), AXIA8, Red Building Capital, NGC Ventures, Momentum 6, Kliff Capital, BlockchainSpace, BreederDAO, SweeperDAO, ATEN Infinity Ventures, Kosmos Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, Tess Ventures, Automatic Venture Group, Vespertine Ventures, Cryptobuddy, and more. Project advisors include well-known industry titans, influencer Mr. Block and IVC’s Brian Lu.
Uniquely experienced in blockchain development and smart contract security
- Jack, Co-Founder & CEO: Through his 7+ years as a senior smart contract developer and blockchain consultant, Jack gained significant experience across a variety of disciplines in blockchain development and smart contract security. He is the co-founder of Kyoko and a core member of the operations team.
- Matt, CTO: Before joining Kyoko as Chief Technology Officer, Matt was a senior blockchain architect with more than 10 years of software development experience. Of this, over 4 years were dedicated to blockchain development, in which he focused on encryption and distributed computing technologies. Matt is now responsible for the technical architecture of Kyoko’s platform and services.
- John, Lead UI: John has years of experience in creating game art and painting. He has significant design and user experience knowledge and boasts a keen sense for popular design trends. He is primarily responsible for Kyoko’s brand design and the design of the Kyoko cybergirl. He also manages Kyoko Pawn, a collection of 1,000 NFTs exclusive to the Kyoko community.
- Henry, Lead PM: Henry is a veteran in the crypto industry after joining a well-known blockchain media platform as a senior blockchain research writer in 2014. Throughout his journey, he has gained deep insight into the cryptosphere and commands a strong understanding of the inner workings of the industry. Henry is responsible for corporate and product strategy as a core member of the operations team.
- Steve, Head of BD: Steve comes from a traditional finance background, where he worked across hedge funds, commercial banks, and fintech startups. He entered the cryptocurrency industry in 2017 as Director of Strategy at a cryptocurrency investment bank, after which he founded a boutique cryptocurrency marketing firm. Steve is responsible for marketing and business development at Kyoko.
$KYOKO: Your key to voting, mining, staking, and receiving bonuses in Kyoko
$KYOKO token holders are key stakeholders within the Kyoko ecosystem. $KYOKO is the main governance token, allowing holders to vote on the platform’s revenue distribution and DAO eligibility for credit loans. Holders will also choose which high-potential DAOs and Guilds will obtain additional investment and incubation support from Kyoko.
$KYOKO token holders will also be eligible for mining and staking opportunities. Kyoko’s staking model rewards long-term platform stakeholders through a time-weighted reward calculation, and all token holders – with the exception of locked tokens – are eligible to stake tokens between two different vaults. More information on staking can be found here.
REGISTER ACCOUNT TO GET BIG BONUS 💰!
BINANCE | HUOBI | MEXC | KUCOIN | BYBIT | GATE | FTX | COINLIST
Follow us to get the best Whitelist Alerts:
Join Telegram: https://t.me/whitelist_alert
Follow Twiter: https://twitter.com/whitelistalert
Join Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/whitelistalert
Bookmark the website: https://whitelistalert.com/