Amasa IDO Whitelist on Trustpad, Chainboost & Genpad
Amasa’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere in the world to capture and capitalise on the wealth building potential of micro income streams and DeFi. We are inspiring mass adoption of Web 3.0 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
$AMAS tokenomics and public offering metrics:
- Public offering $AMAS price: $0.08
- Public offering allocation: 3.75 million $AMAS
- Allocation distribution: 41.65% Trustpad; 41.65% Chainboost; 16.7% Genpad
- Public offering vesting: None — 100% unlock on listing
- Maximum $AMAS supply: 200 million
- Initial circulating supply: 5.8% of maximum.
We’re excited to share that $AMAS token staking will be introduced as a priority after token launch.
Participating on Trustpad (September 30)
The Trustpad IDO will start on Thursday, September 30, 2021. Amasa is allocating $125,000 of $AMAS tokens (1,562,500 $AMAS) to the Trustpad IDO.
TrustPad is a decentralized multi-chain fundraising platform enabling projects to raise capital and promise safety to early-stage investors.
Trustpad users who stake their $TPAD tokens hve priority access to projects. The amount of $TPAD a user stakes determines whether they enter a lottery for an IDO or are guaranteed a token allocation.
KYC will be required for the Trustpad IDO. Users staking $TPAD must register for an IDO — usually 24 hours before the offering opens. See the Trustpad FAQ for more information about the process.
Amasa IDO Whitelist
Participating on Chainboost (September 28–30)
The Chainboost IDO will start at 13:00 UTC on Tuesday, September 28, 2021. Amasa is allocating $125,000 of $AMAS tokens (1,562,500 $AMAS) to the Chainboost IDO.
You can visit the Amasa IDO page on Chainboost now.
Chainboost is a decentralized cross-chain incubator and boostpad protocol centered upon NFT and DeFi projects. It requires a first-time KYC process to participate in IDOs on the platform.
Once you’ve passed KYC, you will be given a “Boostscore” based on the following metrics:
- ChainGuardians token ($CGG) holdings, staking, and trading behavior
- NFT holding, trading behavior, and hashrate power
- Participation in the ChainGuardians ecosystem.
IDO applications are processed in a randomized lottery. Users with higher Boostscores are more likely to receive tickets for the IDO.
The Amasa Chainboost release schedule is as follows:
- Mon, Sep 20: Express interest & register
- Mon, Sep 27: Express interest closes
- Tue, Sep 28: Chainboost IDO starts
- Thu, Sep 30: IDO ends, tokens distributed.
Participating on Genpad (September 23)
Amasa is allocating $50,000 of $AMAS tokens (625,000 $AMAS) to the Genesis Shards pre-IDO NFT release.
Here is the Genpad release schedule:
- Mon, Sep 20: Whitelist opens
- Wed, Sep 22: Whitelist closes
- Thu, Sep 23: Whitelist winners announced, complete KYC
- Fri, Sep 24: Contracts open for contribution, NFTs distributed.
Given Genpad KYC requirements and involvement of the GenAccess Club and GenTickets, we strongly recommend that anyone interested in participating in the pre-IDO NFT release on Genpad to visit the Genesis Shards website, read the Genesis Shards Telegram FAQ, and make arrangements well in advance.
Amasa IDO Whitelist
REGISTER ACCOUNT TO GET BIG BONUS 💰!
BINANCE | HUOBI | MEXC | KUCOIN | BYBIT | GATE | FTX | COINLIST
Follow us to get the best Whitelist Alerts:
Join Telegram: https://t.me/whitelist_alert
Follow Twiter: https://twitter.com/whitelistalert
Join Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/whitelistalert
Bookmark the website: https://whitelistalert.com/