The public launch of the 1BOX will occur on DAOStarter. The whitelisting process for DAOStarter IDO is now live!
The key 1BOX IDO details are as follows:
· Whitelist date: 6:00 am 4th of November 2021 UTC
· Whitelist closed: 6:00 am 8th of November 2021 UTC
· IDO date: 10:00 am 9th of November 2021 UTC
· IDO closed: 10:00 pm 9th of November 2021 UTC
· USD$50,000 of $1BOX will be available through the IDO, totalling 1,333,333 tokens
· IDO Price: $0.0375
· Currencies: USDT
· IDO Type: FCFS
· Network: BSC
· Total Seats: 500
Selected addresses for whitelist : 700
· Token Claim: 1BOX will start harvesting the 20% 1BOX tokens to all addresses participating in IDO 1 hours after the end of IDO. Users need to switch to the BSC chain using Metamask to see their 1BOX tokens. The remaining 80% tokens will be airdropped to users’ wallets on the seventh day after listing.
In order to qualify for the DAOStarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
1. Confirm your email address
2. Twitter handle(Username)
3. Telegram handle(Username)
4. BSC wallet address
6. Join the 1BOX Discord Group
7. Follow 1BOX on Twitter
8. Join the DAOStarter Telegram Group
9. Follow DAOStarter on Twitter
10. Tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
· Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
· Entries made by bots
· Duplicate entries
· Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
· The 1BOX team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
· Users do not need DSTs to participate in whitelist activities
1BOX is an NFT distribution and trading platform that crosses to the metaverse. It is built by a top team with its members based across the globe and core members from the US and Hong Kong. The company possesses rich resources in traditional entertainment industry, such as music, film and TV, artworks, etc., and has a team of seasoned developers in the crypto world. It is dedicated to bringing top-notch, cross-metaverse Ips into our ecosystem and achieving liquidity enhancement and value discovery. 1BOX is formed by 1BOX Invest (investment banking services) and 1BOX Exchange (trading services).
1BOX Exchange focuses on establishing virtual cities in the metaverse, which covers entertainment, consumption, lifestyle, investment, interaction, etc. It provides an NFT trading platform that crosses to the metaverse, with fixed price distribution, blind box distribution, multi-form auction, AMM and other trading methods. It debuted on the Binance Smart Chain and will deploy to Ethereum, Heco and other chains to achieve cross-chain trading.
REGISTER ACCOUNT TO GET BIG BONUS 💰!
BINANCE | HUOBI | MEXC | KUCOIN | BYBIT | GATE | FTX | COINLIST
Follow us to get the best Whitelist Alerts:
Join Telegram: https://t.me/whitelist_alert
Follow Twiter: https://twitter.com/whitelistalert
Join Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/whitelistalert
Bookmark the website: https://whitelistalert.com/